For those who would prefer a more natural resting place for their loved one, a woodland burial would be an ideal way to ensure a beautiful send-off. With a peaceful funeral service and a natural burial, a woodland funeral is a highly respectful, dignified way of giving your loved one a final farewell.
Contact us on 01622 741 777 to speak with one of our team.
Woodland burial sites give family and friends the opportunity to visit your loved one in a calm, quiet location where memories can be looked back on fondly and with happiness, allowing you to pay your respects in a location which is filled with natural beauty.
Our woodland funerals include:
- A beautiful, natural resting place for your loved one
- The completion of all necessary documents
- Transportation of your loved on to the funeral service
- A selection of meticulously crafted coffins to choose from
- Experienced funeral directors to ensure the day runs smoothly
To discuss the woodland burials and natural funerals we’re able to provide, get in touch with a member of our compassionate team when you feel ready to do so.
You’ll always be welcome to visit us at our office or if you’d feel more comfortable talking about your options in the comfort of your own home, then we’re always happy to visit you instead – we’re proud to serve families throughout Maidstone, Coxheath, Medway and the surrounding areas.